The easiest way to install website applications such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal is to utilise Softaculous. Please note, if the application is not in Softaculous we are not able to provide any support for installing it. To use Softaculous to install an application, complete the following steps.
- Access cPanel by browsing to http://your-domain-name/cpanel, ensuring to replace ‘your-domain-name‘ with your actual domain
- Login using the details provided in the welcome email
- Click on ‘Softaculous‘ located under ‘Software/Services‘
- Select and click on the application you wish to install using the category menu on the left hand side or in the middle of the screen
- Once you have picked an application, click on the blue ‘Install‘ button
- Complete the setup form, entering details as per your requirements
- Click on the Grey ‘Install‘ button at the bottom of the form
To verify the installation has completed successfully, browse to the new application using the provided links on the ‘Congratulations‘ screen.
At this point you should have a working installation of the application you installed, if you have any issues getting this to work to this point then you can contact us for assistance.
For assistance with using the application itself, please refer to the support links from the application’s website.