This is a simple guide on how to share access to the Google Seach Console data for your website.
1) Go to Googles Search Console: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home/
2) Sign in using your Google Account logins, this is probably the same used for other Google services like Gmail and is likely firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR sometimes firstname.lastname@example.org .
3) Click on “Manage property” and then “Add or remove users”.
4) Click on “ADD A NEW USER”.
5) Enter the email address you wish to grant access to (email@example.com). Ensuring to select “Full” permission to provide complete visibility and then click “Add” to finalise.
6) Once complete, notify your contact at Bambrick Media to let them know, and you are all done.