Do you own a business based in Queensland with fewer than 20 employees? If yes, you may be eligible to receive up to $10,000 (excluding GST) for the purchase of digital technologies such as hardware and software, and services such as digital coaching.
The Small Business Digital Grants Program provides small businesses with access to digital technologies and services to enable them to work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
In order to successfully receive the grant, your business must be able to show how the technology or service would enhance your business, help you be more competitive and employ more staff.
The technology or service must fall under one of these four areas:
- content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning, marketing strategy development, and training.
All Queensland-based small businesses can apply. Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Applications are now open and will close at 5pm on 11 April 2018.
While we can’t approve your Digital Marketing Grant, we can help you achieve your digital marketing goals — whatever they might be. To speak with a digital media strategist about your SEO, Google Ads, CRO or Social Media goals, get in contact with Bambrick Media here.